Saturday, August 11, 2012

House Fear







Yeah, I'm telling you some truth,
In the dark when you have a nightmare
about some forceful cases you lose,
and many people you love or care,
In such a remote house you reside,
where lights are off and bills kill your pride,
I prefer to move far away,
so that I escape a relationship as a prey,
options are open but it's hard to fight,
There is always wounds in each plight,
I learn to have my house lights on
if I'm left alone, until dawn.
I think clearly after two cups of coffee,
How admirable, considering of that Audie Murphy.


Image Credit: Google.com,  msn at yahoo.com

5 comments:

Terri Kimberly Schmidly said...

some random thoughts shared here.

Riika Shawn Henry said...

a honest write.

well done.

NefariousX said...

I found your poem interesting. Even within fragments there is picture drawn, and sentiment formed. Good job.

Taylor Kong Boomer said...

rare and great imagery.

The Poetry Palace said...

Hello, how are you today?
Thanks for being part of Thursday Poets Rally and hope to see you continued support …your input is valued…
We are giving you the perfect poet award for week 71 today, enjoy!
If you take it, please nominate another poet in your poem post, and leave your acceptance link under our award post, thank you in advance!
Happy End of August! Have A Grand September Ahead!

Cheers!

it has been a pleasure to have you shine like a star around us... ;)