Thursday, December 31, 2015

short story slam week 36: happy new year!

 
 
 
 
 
time moves on 
not looking back
not looking forward
I move around
entering a world
of white, green, brown,
that's winter snow in town,
life without plans
is time without occupation
what's that sign?
what's the road blocks?
just zig zag 
simply drive 
you and i
she and he
they and we
 
all will
go up
and down
each of us breathes
spring 
with preset time lot
here
there
clock tics
and age
grows
without
a leg
how 
and when
can I reach
the star?
no way,
keep
on
living
is 
our way
to happiness
childhood
dreams
melt
in 
snowflakes
today
I forgive
myself and
expect
tomorrow's
arrival

6 comments:

Angenette Karen Gregory Olivara Beredjick said...

happy new year.
honesty is good.

Linda Bob Grifins Brin Korbetis said...

perfect.

Carolina Sebastian Walker Inhofe Martinez said...

lovely sentiments.

Michelle Megan Alan-Menino Obama said...

excellent.

Bluebell Books Twitter Club said...

way to go.

Elizena said...

I enjoyed reading this. I've been reminiscing a lot recently about my childhood and this brought it all back in technicolor. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed year!

http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2016/01/was-nine-years-old-when-we-moved-to.html