Wednesday, September 14, 2016

short story slam week 53, and Reading outcomes

 

short story slam week 53, how stories and text content impact our mndset and knowledge bases (Sept. 15, 2016---October 2, 2016)

 Image result for mockingjay 
Image result for independence day
Image result for independence day 
Image result for independence day 

You come, I come,
They read, We read

Mocking Jay
Humanity, Refujee, and Indepences

July 4th
Labor day equavalence

My India, My Pride,
Her America, Her Fight

Elizabeth Banks, she is Harvard moon,
Elena Murphy, she is Northwestern sun

Indie Sharp, Popy Louise, Laura Hager,
Susan Forest, Amy Fowler, Wendy Bice,  they are small electronic device

what you read, is how you choose,
what I feed, is how I write

reading poetry is fabulus
reading nursery rhymes is way too satisfying

1 comment:

Pat-Mather Brown Gordon-ceton said...

way to go, new York state and Rochester city.